Rylynn is a tough girl and she likes to do things on her own. She is very sweet, but it is often masked by her intensity and on-the-go personality. Seeing her in such a vulnerable, needy state was actually a special experience. I just wish it didn't take vomit to bring that out. :) Incidentally, how bad is the word "vomit"?
Thursday, December 20, 2007
"I Want My Carter"
We had an interesting night on Monday night. Rylynn kept waking up in the middle of the night, which is out of the ordinary for her. So, we took turns checking on her, but something wasn't quite right. We finally hauled her into bed with us, thinking that maybe she was scared. Well, she threw up in our bed. I know that's disgusting and you probably don't want to hear about it or think about it, but it was actually kind of cute/funny. As she was heaving she kept saying, in a strained tone, "Sorry about that." Honestly, I was totally grossed out and sad for her, but I thought it was hilarious. We gave her a bath at 3:00 am and as we were putting her PJs on she starting yelling "I want my Carter! I want my Carterman!" Carter, however, was sleeping soundly so she didn't get her wish. She lay on the floor for a while, just resting quietly as I told her stories about when I got sick as a boy. She was a real sweety!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I laughed out loud when I read that she said "Sorry about that!" She always says the funniest things, even when she's sick! Hope she's feeling better!
That is so cute...love it.
Oh man can we relate! We know Rebecca really isn't doing well when she is compliant, for one, and really wants to cuddle and be with us and not do everything on her own. It is these sweet, tender moments you love, but it's funny how it comes most often in those sick moments.:)
https://www.tribunnews.com/nasional/2015/12/23/tips-mendapatkan-sumber-modal-untuk-usahamu
Post a Comment