Friday, April 4, 2008

just one more video

Sorry for the overload of video, but I haven't posted video of my kids in awhile and my family loves them, so this is the last one today I promise!

3 comments:

Carissa Poyfair said...

That's so funny that Carter likes to take all the food out of the pantry, because my pantry is locked because I hate when my kids do that (well, they dump bags of chips on the floor!). I love the Hall Family Band. You should get Garrett involved and make some money on this! Loved the videos!

Carrie Anne said...

It's fun to finally get caught up on your blog! I'm so ready for Spring to stay, too! It has snowed twice today! What the heck? It looks like you had a blast on your Spring Break! You guys do so many fun things!

Elise said...

It was fun to see you for a second while Brenna was playing peeping Tom out the curtain at Max's preschool friends. Hope things are going well for you guys! I'm so jealous you guys got to go to Carrie Underwood, so fun!