I wasn't kidding when I said that my kids sit and stare out the windows longingly when they can't be outside. (I promise these pics weren't staged!) Today is a rainy spring day and they have been glued to windows all morning. I think Cleveland has it backwards, isn't it supposed to be April showers bring May flowers? We have lots of beautiful flowers from April, so I guess now we need some May showers. I can't complain since we have been having beautiful weather for quite some time now. We love the Spring!!
8 comments:
I can sympathize with your children. I was going to take Julie out for a walk today in the stroller...maybe even over to your house (I have a book to return to Carissa). Not anymore, though.
I think being able to go outside makes me such a better mom! Hope some good weather continues for you!
I love Rylynn's missing pants in the first picture:)
I feel that winter also keeps the kids inside (especially with a new baby). Yea for future sunny days!
You're 25? How can I be so much older and so much more immature? Happy Belated Birthday to you!
Those rainy days are hard...and Cleveland seems to have so many! I'm glad you've had such great weather though!
PS-I love the widget, too! I keep forgetting it's coming so soon! Can't wait!
Yeah, I love the widget too. I had to look at it twice... at first I thought you knew someone named Edward and Bella! Anyway, I love that they actually stare out the window. You really weren't kidding!
those pix are so sad :( ....but so cute! knowing them, i bet if you let them they would love to run around in the rain. that would make for a mess!
Yeah, if the pictures were staged, you probably wouldn't have Rylynn flashing us all!
Post a Comment