Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Rylynn's Words of Wisdom

Garrett is living in Salt Lake working and we are in St. George right now so I am going to be posting more often so Garrett doesn't miss out on all the little funny things our kids do each day, so here is the little anecdote for the day. Rylynn and I were walking around Nana's garden and we saw a little snail shell. Rylynn loves snails and calls them snelly wellies so she was very excited. However, when we pulled it off the wall I realized that it was dead and the body was all dried up. So I told Rylynn and she was sad for a minute. Then she said, "Snellie Wellie died and went to live with Heavenly Father and Jesus. Heavenly Father said what's wrong and Snellie Wellie said I'm dead!" So those are the deep thoughts for the day!

6 comments:

Let the Good Times Roll said...

She's so cute Rach! I am in SLC and I am sad you are not here! If I make it back to SLC this summer, we will have to get together - how long will you guys be in SLC? Is Gare through the second year?

Jana said...

That is so adorable Rachel! They get more hilarious every day. Also, your hair is way, way cute! I love it!

Alison Day said...

I am glad you plan to do lots of updates for Garrett (they will be for us too!) You are probably in Mexico right now, soaking in the rays. I love your story about "snellie wellie!" and I LOVE your countdown to BREAKING DAWN! Post lots of pictures of Mexico, okay? Miss you!!!

Carrie Anne said...

Too cute! Out of the mouths of babes, right?:) You're going to Mexico? I'm jealous! That will be so much fun!:)

Draper's said...

LOL! You guys rock, we're excited to see you this weekend - let's hang out...

Kelli said...

Hey Rachel, glad to see you commented on my blog! Yes, we were SUPER excited for a girl, it will be a nice change =) Glad to hear you're having fun in Utah, so jealous you're there!