Sorry for the major blogging hiatus, we were out of town for a month and whenever I am on vacation I forget about blogging. I will post all the exciting Christmas and trip pictures soon!
For now, I have a two little funny stories about Rylynn to journal about. Yesterday, when I was putting on makeup Rylynn and Carter were taking a bath. Rylynn kept asking me where each item of makeup was supposed to go on my face. I started explaining that I put on makeup on the parts that I want to cover up because they aren't very pretty. Her response was, " Oh mama, I think your face is beautiful!" It's always nice to have a little fan club to make you feel good:)
The next funny story happened today. While I was getting Rylynn some paint and a water cup and paint brushes so that she could paint on her easel she said, "Mom I do not want a mosque!" I told her I didn't understand what she meant by that. She said it a couple more times and I said Rylynn I don't know what that is. Then she said, "you know Mommy, the thing that you put on to protect your clothes from paint!" Then I was like oh a smock! She is so funny.
Another Rylynn update is that she started primary on Sunday and loved it. She did so well in her class and she came home and sang the song they were working on all day long. I just got a calling in primary so it is really fun to be in there with her.
Carter is all grown up now and officially 2! We had a little party for him on New Year's Eve and he got his presents when we got home. He is talking so much and has a new word almost every day. We are all really happy to be home even though we came home to tons of snow and freezing winter temps. I will update more later.
3 comments:
We're glad you're back, even though my kids got used to not hearing anything upstairs and now Jack is always asking "What's that?" when he hears someone upstairs. Rylynn says the funniest things and she always keeps me on my toes when she is down here because she knows way too many things! She is so perceptive. I can't wait to hear about your vacation and seeing your sister.
I am glad you're back in the blogging world! I've checked a couple of times to see if you've put Christmas pictures up yet. Rylynn is so cute and I agree with her, there are not any parts of your face that aren't beautiful :O)
welcome back friend! hope your trip was fun...can't wait to read all about it!:)
Post a Comment