Monday, March 23, 2009

Follow the Leader



This is another preschool pic of Rylynn with her friends. This was an exciting week because they had animals in the classroom. You can't see them but there are crabs in that bucket. You'll notice she is spraying the bottle while everyone else watches on. She is such a leader, many times to a fault. She loves to be in charge. I was the same way when I was a little girl. Just another way she is a lot like her mom. I am thankful for preschool though because it has helped her learn to share and take turns a lot more. Carter appreciates this too:)

6 comments:

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Rach,

I was just catching up on your blog, I was sad to hear about the job not working out. Hang in there you guys. We know how it feels to be nervous about the job search. Garrett is so talented, and you guys are such faith bombs that I am sure that you will find something good soon.

Also congrats - I see you are having another little boy. That is so exciting.

We love you guys, good luck!

Summer said...

So sorry about the job not working out! I'm sure everything will turn out! It always does!

Rylynn is adorable! Being a leader is a good skill to have. Ü

Jana said...

Hey guys! I hope the job search is going ok! Lily is totally like that too! Sometimes I am embarrassed cause she just kind of tells other kids how it is. :)

Mom Marilynn said...

I love the intensity and focus on all the kids faces as they watch the whole process!Those leadership abilities will be a great asset!

Danielle said...

I've finally checked out Rylynn's Birthday party, so cute! We are very anxious to hear the news of Garrett's Job. I just know something will turn out for you guys! We'll keep you in our prayers!

Alison Day said...

So fun! I am hearing a lot about "mermaid" and "lily" (I guess that is what the two classes named them... I don't have to guess who suggested "lily") Such a good idea to post and keep the pictures that Susanne sends us each week!