Sunday, November 22, 2009

Fieldtrips Part 2

This week we got to go on Rylynn's second fieldtrip.  This time we got to go to the fire station!  Carter and Rylynn were both so excited about this trip!

The kids got to see where the Firemen sleep and where they eat and where they hang out when they aren't working, but their favorite part was when they got to see the truck up close!


They especially loved sitting in the truck!


They got to sit in the driver seat and the back seats where the firemen put on all their gear while they're driving to the fire.


I love this picture because you can see how mesmerized Carter was with the firemen.  They were definitely his heroes at the end of the day.  He kept telling me, "Mama, when I grow up, I want to be a fireman!"


Checkin' out every inch of the fire truck.


Rylynn's class with the firemen.  They loved it when the fireman came out in all of his gear.


And this little guy came along in the stroller.  He is such a happy little guy.


And look at who decided he likes binkies.  Sometimes:)  He is getting much better and when he is tired and wants to nurse when we are out somewhere I can almost always give him a binky now and he will fall asleep.  I have to say it is very nice.

1 comment:

Mom Marilynn said...

Carter should be a fireman when he grows up! There won't be any other corporations that the government doesn't own by then! They look so darling in the truck! How fun! Good job persevering with the binkie! Never give up! It will save your sanity! He is changing so fast! Sooooo beautiful! I want to kiss them all!