Saturday, November 14, 2009

So much to say, so little time


This is where we get to move in two weeks!!!!


We get to have our own cute front porch!  This has all happened so fast in the last week.  It is truly miraculous how it has all come about.  We are just so excited!  Carter keeps saying, "we are going to have a toy room!!"  I will have to give all the details when I have more time because I feel like everything is going a million miles per hour right now.  But to sum it all up, we have been so blessed and the Lord is so aware of our needs.  The firm is doing so well, even better than we hoped for this first month.  We are just amazed.

And then there is this adorable boy!  He is so much fun.  His little personality is shining through more and more everyday.

He is such a little giggler and smiler.  We just love little Beckett boy!  Videos of him giggling are on their way!

And then there's this boy.  Carter is growing out of his naps so everyday he is falling asleep in a new random place at a new random time.  He definitely still needs them, but he fights then if he takes one he stays up so late!  I did NOT love this stage with Rylynn, but we'll survive.  He is also in the stage of never wearing clothes.  As soon as we walk in the door from anywhere he immediately strips down to his diaper.  Why do all my kids go through this in the middle of winter?!


Speaking of Rylynn.  I just had to laugh and take this picture the other day because she was explaining to me how she was organizing all her dolly's outfits according to categories, i.e. this pile is for the hats, this pile is for the gloves, etc.  She is a clone of me!!  She said to me, "Mom I just love organizing!"  There are so many things that she does that remind me so much of me.  She has a great little memory too which she also inherited from me.  I am really not trying to brag, I just think it is amazing to see characteristics so small as these passed from generation to generation.  New pictures of the office to come soon too!

7 comments:

Carissa Poyfair said...

I want to be blessed! Did you buy the house or just rent it? It is such a cute house! I want details!

Draper's said...

Love it!! What a beautiful house!! I am so happy for you!! You deserve it.

Garrett said...

That is an accurate picture of Carter considering he is not wearing any clothes. He would go everywhere in just a diaper if we let him.

Meg said...

I have so many things to say about this post!

LOVE the house

LOVE that Crew isn't the only kid who is constantly naked. At least Carter leaves his diaper on... I feel like I am always looking at little boy parts!

Your kids are seriously adorable... and Beckett!!! So cute. Rylynn's skinny little bod reminds me of my girls. SO cute.

Danielle said...

What an amazing house! I can't believe how perfectly that worked out for you :O) I want to see pictures of your office too!

Jana said...

Rachel- you can't just leave us hanging like that. Buying or renting? More details about the practice?
All right, I'll give you a small break and then get back to blogging :)

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Wow that house happened fast! It is SO DARLING! I am so happy for you guys Rach, and so glad the biz is going well. So, random question - do you still prop up Beckett when he sleeps, and how do you prop him up and what does he sleep in? I am so ready to take Tallie out of my bedroom but with her back swallowing and reflux and stuff, I am figuring out the best way to keep her propped up...