So I am FINALLY getting around to posting pictures of the office as promised. There are still some finishing touches to be put in place, but for the most part it is all finished! It is going so well too. Garrett has been picking up a couple clients every week. We had a couple slow weeks in December but overall we are so amazed at the blessings that have come from this leap of faith.
This picture is of the lobby and the secretary's desk looking from the hallway. Don't worry we are not actually using the dinosaur computer monitor. We just had nowhere to stick that thing in the move and temporarily stored it here. Garrett is hiring a secretary this week and she will have a macbook, not the dinosaur:)
Lobby from front door. That is Beckett in his car seat in the hallway being patient while I take a million pictures.
View of the conference room from the corner. This is the room where Garrett meets with clients and also where we have our weekly family picnics on Friday. The kids love this little tradition!
Second view of conference room from hallway. The window in the above picture looks out into the lobby.
View of the hallway. First door on the left is the conference room, next is Garrett's office, and last is the copy/clerk's office, or in the future associate's or partner's office.
Garrett's office. We still have some decorating to do in here, but nobody really sees it so it doesn't really matter.
copy room/clerk's office/partner office
bathroom
more bathroom
break room/kitchen area
Front entrance
Road sign.
So that is the grand tour! If any of you want to see it in person, feel free to pay us a visit:)
10 comments:
Wow it looks amazing! I am glad things are going great!
Holy cow, his office is prettier than my house! Did you decorate? It's beautiful. And professional looking too! I'm so happy for you guys. Can't wait to come and see it in person.
Looks great Rach! That is so exciting! I am so happy to hear it is going well!
Great job! The office looks awesome! Thanks for sharing the pics! I'm so glad things are working out so well for you guys!
awesome. i am so happy for you guys & that things are coming together so well. you deserve it. everything looks really great!
It looks sooooo good!! Nice job! :)
Wow! Every room looks so posh, except maybe the copy room ;)! AMAZING! I am excited for you guys to get things rolling now that you've done such a great job at remodeling!
Way to go!! It looks amazing. I love all of the color on the walls!!
It really looks great you guys! It's been so much fun to watch this all unfold. Yay for entrepreneurs!
wow. Awesome office!
Glad Jessica showed me your blog.
Post a Comment