Monday, April 26, 2010

Carter thoughts

I just had to record this for posterity.  Yesterday during sacrament meeting Carter was sitting on Garrett's lap and the deacons were passing the sacrament.  Garrett was telling Carter that when he gets older and after he gets baptized he would be able to pass the bread and water like the big boys.  He got the biggest grin on his face.  Then Garrett asked Carter if he was going to be baptized when he got older and he said "yes!"  Then Garrett asked, "so are you going to follow Jesus?"  Carter responded, "Yes! And not go astray!"  So cute!  He is actually picking up something from primary!  He's a big fan of the "Follow the Prophet" song:)

4 comments:

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Very cute Rach! And HAPPY BIRTHDAY yesterday. Hope you had a fantastic day!

Draper's said...

So cute!!! Happy Birthday!! I hope you had a great day!!

Summer said...

HaHaHa! I love what kids pick up from primary!

Danielle said...

I love it! Way to pay attention in Primary Carter Man!