Monday, June 28, 2010

Pre-K graduation

Still playing catch-up on the blog here!  Rylynn's graduation from pre-K was the Tuesday after we got back from UT.  It was so cute!  They had little caps and gowns for all the graduates!  Rylynn got into a "fancy outfit" for the occasion.  She was so excited.
At the ceremony, they read off each child's name and then they got a little diploma and a hug from Miss Shakra.

Then they walked across the podium for all to cheer and then on the other side they got to hug Miss Teri.  So cute!

All the graduates got to stand and cheer at the end.

Then they sang a couple songs and did the cha-cha slide!

We are SOOO proud of our little graduate!  I can't believe she is off to Kindergarten next year.

They had this cute cake for everyone with each child's picture in their graduation outfit.

It tasted good too!

This is Rylynn's cute friend McKenna.  She got a little teary at the end of the party when she realized how much she would miss her friends and mostly Miss Teri.

McKenna was always so sweet about including Carter and giving him lots of attention.

And of course we had to have a picture with Izobella!

Rylynn loved Miss Teri more than I can say.  If we ever went to school when Rylynn was in a grumpy mood, Miss Teri could cheer her up in no time.  Rylynn loves her so much and really misses her.  She tells me that she is excited for Kindergarten, but not to get a new teacher!  What an amazing preschool experience we have had at LLCA!

4 comments:

Mom Marilynn said...

I have to say that preschool graduation has to be the cutest idea I have ever heard! The funny thing is that I remember Miss Bagnell a hundred years after my kindergarten experience so maybe you just always fall in love with your first teacher! Darling post!

Carissa Poyfair said...

I can't believe how small those graduation gowns are! Rylynn is way too cute in her cap and gown. My school is so lame not to have a party like yours! Rylynn is going to love kindergarten. She is getting so big and smart. Wasn't she seriously just a baby?! Lol!

Ben and Molly said...

Rachel, I hardly even recognize that darling little beanstalk Rylynn! When did she get so big? I was just thinking last night about how she was Reagan's age when I first met her. And now she's practically a woman. How times flies. I miss that little munchy.

Draper's said...

OK!! That graduation cake is the cutest thing EVER!! Love it!! Way to go Rylnn!!