Tuesday, May 17, 2011
Baby steps
For the first time since the accident I was able to shower, do my hair, put on makeup, and even run a couple errands today!! Yay me. Seriously this has been a crazy week since the accident but I am so thankful to see Rylynn doing a little better with each passing day. She is getting more confident in what she can do which gives me mini heart attacks but other than that the recovery is going smoothly. Thanks to all our friends and family for the support and love!! She has felt so loved by everyone and it has really helped her to stay happy and positive through this difficult experience in her life. Tomorrow we are attempting kindergarten...we'll see how that goes. Then on Thursday she has her follow up appointment where I am hoping they will put a hard cast on so I can stop freaking out everytime she moves.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oh my!! That is so sad. Poor Rylynn, that is the saddest story. I am glad she is doing better.
I am so glad she is doing better. We will keep her in our prayers as well as the rest of you! We love you.
I'm glad you got out of the house! Hopefully she gets a hard cast so you can feel better about her being at school with it. Keep us updated!
What a scary accident! I hope the recovery goes well! Good luck!
wow! how scary! hang in there, rach!
Post a Comment