Monday, May 21, 2012

handsome boy


I had to record this quick story:

A couple of weeks ago the share letter of the week was C at Carter's preschool.  We talked about what he wanted to bring and he came up with the idea to bring himself:)  When you bring in a share you have to write three clues for everyone to guess what you brought so here were the clues he came up with:
1) It's handsome
2) It has blue eyes
3) It's favorite color is green

He was a little dissappointed that all of his friends guessed his tricky surprise.  I just thought it was so cute that he wanted the first clue to be that he was handsome:)  He is!

3 comments:

Mom Marilynn said...

It's true! He is handsome AND is humble about it because he just knows it is a fact!

Abigayle said...

So cute

Carissa Poyfair said...

What a cute story! I love he wanted to bring himself :) I miss your Easters too! Reading about the egg roll brought back memories of the Poyfair victory a few years back :) WAY cute story on Rylynn. We are having issues with siblings fighting and stuff and I totally agree that they learn it from home, so we try and teach them to talk nice to everyone, including siblings. I love how sweet she was to the girl at school, it shows that she is learning from you and Garrett!