Tuesday, July 31, 2012

July 4th

It only took three years but we finally made it to the LL 4th of July parade!

Carter's Tae Kwon do class got to be in the parade and siblings were allowed to tag along too so Rylynn and Carter got to ride on the fire truck float and throw candy to the crowds.

Beckett stayed with us and collected plenty of candy for the whole family!

We got to sit with our friends, the Chambers and we saw lots of people we love.  LL is such a great community where everyone knows everyone.  It makes it so fun to go to community events like this one.  That afternoon we had a bbq with the Chambers and the kids had a great time swimming and running around.  Then we all headed up to the lake to watch fireworks.  It was a great day.

Daddy and the boys got lots of golf practice in this summer in the backyard.  Carter was getting so good though that we started losing a lot of balls over the fence.  So Rylynn and Carter got to go to the driving range a couple of times with Garrett while Beck and I took naps.

There was a lot of cuddling in bed with Mama this summer.  I hate being pregnant and huge in the summer!  I do love cuddling with the cute babies though:)  We spent a lot of time at the Taylor's pool too.  I got to sit in the shade and the kids got to swim to their heart's delight.  We also did a lot of olympics watching which inspired some very creative diving board tricks at the pool.  Carter of course loved the gymnastics the best and would pull out even crazier moves than usual.  He mastered his front and back flips on the trampoline and on the diving board.  

1 comment:

jessica said...

One of the things all the most about LL is that parade. I loved that parade! I would have snuggled with you too if I would have been there...I would have brought Italian Sodas and chips too!