The last time we took family pictures Beckett was one so I decided it was probably time to update them since we had a whole new member of our family.
I dread family pictures because everybody hates taking them and it's like pulling teeth to get everyone to smile and not complain for the long session it usually takes to get one decent picture of everyone.
My friend Lindsay offered to take some for us and she told me to get some pose ideas from pinterest. Since we did all the prep work before the shoot, we were able to get all these cute pictures and be in and out in less than 30 minutes!!
Of course one of the hardest parts of family pictures is the outfit coordinating especially since I refuse to go buy the whole family new clothes just to get a cute picture. We work with what we've got and since I have three boys and one girl, blue usually wins out.
Thanks to pinterest yet again, I was able to come up with this color combo based on Rylynn's skirt. I think they turned out so cute!
Garrett was not happy that we didn't have time to give him a haircut before pics but let's be honest, he looks great no matter what!
Of course instead of smiling, Dallas was making his "oooohhhhhhh" face because he was interested in Lindsay's camera.
I love this cute family of ours!! We are so blessed to have 4 beautiful children!
I have always wanted to take family pics in the fall because it is my favorite time of the year and the colors are so beautiful! I was so excited that we were able to capture fall and all the beautiful leaves in these pics.
These last two didn't really turn out but I still wanted to include them because I love having a pic of just me and Rylynn and the Dallas pic is just so funny! He came up with this pose all on his own:)
















No comments:
Post a Comment