Saturday, December 15, 2007

Top 5 people I would love to punch in the face

Okay so this is a long time coming, but I saw this on one of my friend's blogs and I just had to do it on mine!

5. Dr. Phil
4. Brittany Spears
3. Oprah Winfrey and a bonus punch for Gail
2. Angelina Jolie

and the number one person is, drum roll please.....

1.Hillary Clinton

Please share your lists:)

11 comments:

Carissa Poyfair said...

I'm right there with you on Oprah and Gail. Those two drove me nuts on their "road trip". I would love to show them what a real road trip is like. I am so glad that someone else out there thinks that Oprah is so not super awesome!

Rachel said...

Carissa, she is a super phony! I went to her show in high school and she is so dumb, she had no idea what was going on. I sat next to the Teleprompter and I saw them flash Cry! and suddenly she was moved to tears! What a faker!

Carrie Anne said...

Okay that is so hilarious! I am so with you and I wish more people would realize how lame Oprah is. Sure she does some great things for people, but seriously, all for her show. We call her the "false prophet.":) You and Garrett are so funny!

marcus said...

Okay, I'll give this a shot (unlike Rachel, I don't think I can get away with having 5 of the 6 people I punch be women, so although I agree with yours, I'll have to come up with my own). 5) Dane Cook. 4) Jay Leno. 3) Professor Damon Linker, whom I took two classes from at BYU (see http://www.ocnus.net/cgi-bin/exec/view.cgi?archive=106&num=27225). 2) Nicole Kidman (okay, so I'd punch one woman ... well, besides the ones on Rachel's list). And the number one person I'd like to punch in the face: Robin Ventura (right Garrett?).

Jana said...

Rachel! Haha- I love it! Your only problem is Dr. Phil isn't #1. Who could bug you more than Dr. Phil?

Garrett said...

5. Vijay Singh
4. All Child Actors
3. AC Slater
2. Jesse Jackson
1. Bill Walton

Honorable Mention:

Anderson Cooper
Kobe Bryant
Alec Baldwin
Phil Mickelson
Billy Bob Thornton
Snook from "It's a Big, Big World"
Anyone affiliated with the Yankees
Stephen A. Smith

I could go on...

marcus said...

Wow. Good list, G. I can't believe I forgot Vijay. And, by the way, as of yesterday afternoon I need to amend my list to include Rory, who probably should have been #1 all along. Good call on Alec--well, all Baldwins in general. And Yankees. But mostly Vijay and especially Rory (oh, and we forgot Michelle Wi's dad. And the guy who used to pour ketchup on my car). So many people to punch in the face, so little time.

Alison Day said...

I had to wonder if this post was by Garrett or Rachel, then I saw "Oprah Whinfrey" and knew it was Rachel. What do you have against child actors Garrett? Oh, nice You-Tube video! Post a link on your blog, would you? I keep telling Kolby he needs to start his own opinion blog... maybe the two of you should do it together.

Summer said...

Thia post is great! I love all your choices, but I'd also have to add Tyra Banks and the entire cast of "YO GABBA-GABBA"

Garrett said...

summer, I am totally with you on the yo gabba gabba cast. That show drives me crazy! Tyra's a freak too!

Carissa Poyfair said...

Can I add Dora the Explorer with bonus punches for Tico, Benny, Boots, and Isa? That would totally make my day! Oh, and Bill O'Reilly too. He drives me insane.