Saturday, December 22, 2007
"Mother I want you for a little while"
Rylynn is so stinkin cute right now. I am loving this phase she is in at the moment because she really likes having one on one time with her mother. Yes, lately she has been calling me Mother because "Little Bear" calls his mother that. She is obsessed with Little Bear right now. Anyway, Daddy is usually her favorite so it has been really fun lately that she has been wanting me. Her new thing is that when I am in the other room she will call for me and say, "Mother, I want you for a little while" It always just makes me smile and gives my heart a little tug. I love spending time with her. She is so entertaining! Now that Carter is a little more independent I feel like I am getting back to where Rylynn and my relationship was before he was born. She had a hard time sharing me at first and it was a difficult adjustment for her, but lately it has all clicked and everyone seems happy and secure. I am so thankful for these times in my life. It never ceases to amaze me when I look back over a hard stretch of my life that I can see the Lord's hand guiding me and strengthening me. This probably sounds like there was some terrible thing that happened to me and there wasn't, but there are just years that are more challenging than others and the transition for Rylynn and I to two kids was a little rough. But I am grateful that when I endure and cast my burdens on the Lord in prayer, he always delivers me. Whether it be a huge trial or a small one, he is carrying me through. I am especially grateful for his perspective. He knows all of us and He knows what we can be and I need to rely on his wisdom more. Anyway, I wasn't planning on this turning into a sermon, but I am just so thankful for my kids and for my relationships with them. I love my husband and I love how Christmastime helps to put into perspective what is most important in life. I am so blessed. Merry Christmas everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hey guys. I'm so excited that you have a blog. Your kids are so cute. Wish you were here for Christmas. It's cloudy and rainy, shocking. Hope you guys have a good one.
That was such a sweet post...don't you just love our kiddies?
Wow I relate to this so much! Those feelings! Rebecca ALWAYS chooses James over me or used to frequently ask me when I was going back to work so that Daddy could stay home with her.:) IT is so nice when you have these times where they really want you and you have that relationship from before. I missed that a lot when baby #2 came around. Wow! Our lives and girls are so parallel and SO ALIKE! It is HILARIOUS! Merry Christmas!
https://wartakota.tribunnews.com/2015/11/27/produk-bank-terbaik-pinjaman-modal-kredit-tanpa-agunan
Post a Comment