I just had to post about this because I am amazed by how many bananas are consumed per week in our household. This week alone, I have purchased 7 bunches of bananas and we have already eaten 5 1/2 bunches!!! Now these are not the skimpy bunches with like 4-5 bananas in each, I'm talking about the huge ones with 8-10. I really think my children are monkeys in disguise. I call them monkeys because they climb and swing and jump and run everywhere, but now the nickname has new meaning!
8 comments:
What!? Is that even healthy? :)
Maybe your kids can teach my kids to eat bananas instead of cookies and marshmallows. My bananas always get brown, and it's just one bunch of like 4 or 5! That's funny, though, since your kids really do like to climb and swing and all. Cute post and cute new blog look.
Love the new look! Next time we visit, you need to make my blog look cute.
You should start growing your own bananas to save money, hee hee. My kids can't live without peanut butter and chicken nuggets. There is a great interest in fruit, but not the obsession that your kids have:)
Side note: Courtney barfed all over me while I was making this comment. So much for breakfast...
that is so funny! hyrum loves bananas too, but he doesnt eat that much! too funny! so i joined the blog world! if you want to add me you can at:
www.jeffandrachelrice.blogspot.com
Wow! I thought we went through a lot of bananas (at about 3 bunches a week). You guys far out do that! Good for you... getting your potassium!
That is hillarious!!! And I thought Spence and I ate a lot of bananas. I have this amazing article about why it is healthy to eat a banana a day - it is amazing all the reasons bananas are good for you. I will try to find it and email it to you! When do you guys go to Utah. I'll be there May 7-17 - will you be there yet?
We love bananas too, when we all have one a day, they dissapear fast. I'm impressed that you go to the store that often! I'm too lazy to keep buying fresh bunches, when they're gone, they're gone until the next trip.
Wow! You guys "go bananas" at your house! I can't believe how many bananas you eat! That rocks!
Post a Comment