Friday, April 4, 2008

Rainy Day fun

Today is a rainy spring day and we are stuck inside. So I thought I would post some videos of some of the activities that keep the kids occupied on rainy days. Notice the random piece of hair on Carter's head that sticks straight up!

Here is a video of my little musicians! Nana gave this piano to Rylynn for her birthday and it has been a big hit among both kids. I think it is so funny that someone as little as Carter can make so much noise. Naturally the noisy toys are his favorite to play with. He LOVES playing the harmonica. He just carries it all over the house playing as he goes. Anything to keep him distracted from the fact that we can't go to the park today!


The kids have had so much fun playing outside the last few days that they were really sad to be stuck inside today. Hopefully Spring will really come to Cleveland soon! We've had glimpses, but we are ready for the real thing! I did see some daffodils poking through yesterday, so there is hope!

One fun thing in our family about the month of April is that there is a birthday almost every week! My mom's was on wednesday and my niece Thais turns 2 today! So happy birthday little Thais, we miss you and can't wait to see you soon!

1 comment:

Mom Marilynn said...

Adorable littee musicians! Carter is getting huge and Rylynn's bangs are ready for nana's blowspout look! Loved it!!!