So as I mentioned earlier, while we were in St. George my cousin got married and we got to go to her sealing and receptions. I didn't get to post pictures before so here they are. Also I wanted to brag for my amazing mother for a moment. She has been doing wedding flowers for my cousins and for my sister in law for about a year now. She just picked it up as a hobby and she is totally amazing as with everything she decides to try. So for my cousin's wedding my mom did all her flowers as a wedding present. I got to help her since I was there and it was so much fun. My mother's list of talents never seems to end and she is inspiring to me because she doesn't shy away from trying anything. It was a lot of fun to help her and learn a new little craft.


This is the bridal bouquet. Her colors were turquoise, black and white.

This is the boutonniere for the groom.

These were the bridesmaid bouquets.


These were the corsages for the mothers and grandmothers.

I love this picture of Rylynn and my cousin's kids with their faces pressed up against the glass doors of the temple looking for Emily and Michael. They could hardly wait for them to come out. Rylynn even tried to sneak in through the baptism door when a couple teenagers were going in.

This is a picture of Rylynn hugging Emily. She was so excited!!

They are such a cute couple!

I'm so glad we got to be there. I just love weddings!
No comments:
Post a Comment