Monday, June 1, 2009

Moving and crappy anniversaries

The good news is that Daddy finally came home after a long 3 weeks and a day of working hard in Utah. The bad news is that that means it is time to move!

This is how excited Rylynn and I were about moving day! Garrett got home on Thursday night and we basically stayed up all night and packed all day until Saturday morning when we loaded up the truck.

This is what the family room looked like when the guys came to help load the truck. We were so thankful to have Papa come out to help drive the minivan so Garrett could drive the giant truck. That night I felt like I had pneumonia and thought I was going to die. Ben and Molly were so nice to let us stay at their house until we left so I came home and went to bed early. The next morning I woke up to a card from my cute husband in the bathroom which I thought was a get well card. Imagine how stupid/horrible I felt when I read it and realized it was an anniversary card and that I had forgotten that it was our 7th anniversary!!

So how did we celebrate our seven wonderful years of marriage? By saying goodbye and watching Daddy drive away in our "big yuge lellow truck" as Carter likes to call it. After having him finally come home from the long three weeks and then having to say goodbye three short days later, the kids and I just lost it on the front lawn and bawled.

Our last picture with Ben and Molly and Babo Reagan in Ohio. We have loved living a few streets away from family and are so sad to go!

No comments: