On Monday, we took the kids blueberry picking at a you-pick farm. Garrett LOVES blueberries and you can't beat Oregon Blueberries so we picked a bunch to bring home to daddy.
Carter started out with his own bucket, but he never seemed to fill it up because he kept eating them all as he picked. So here he is trying to mooch off of Marianne's bucket!
Rylynn and Aria had a great time picking together. Rylynn was actually very good at picking and not just eating them all.
Marianne and her kids Nathan and Aria.
Surprise, surprise, Carter is eating the blueberries.
Check out where his hand is! He takes after his Daddy, this boy loves blueberries.
On Wednesday, we celebrated Aria's 6th birthday which was the reason for our visit. She had a party at the Build-a-Bear store in the mall.
Rylynn had so much fun building her little bear. She named her snuggly and then later the name changed to Lemonade for some reason.
Carter made a little doggie that he loves! He has to "nuggle" his puppy every night.
This picture cracks me up because we were trying to take a group picture of the whole party and Carter decided to squish in the back by all the tall kids instead of standing up front with all the shortys. He is totally in denial that he is little. Unfortunately, my camera battery died right after this picture so I didn't get any of the birthday girl at her party. Oh well, we had such a great visit with cousins. It is so nice to be able to just hop in the car and drive when we want to see family instead of fly for 5 hours on an airplane!
7 comments:
How fun! I need some blueberries! I can't believe you are going to have a baby soon. You look so good! And the Build a Bear thing looks fun. I am taking the kids there for Olivia's bday since she isn't having a party this year. Talk to you soon!
Yum!! That looks so fun. Hey guess what I realized just the other day...you guys left your fan in Lily's room!! I'm so sorry about that. Well, I guess you'll have to come see us again :) Or I can send it if you want me to! Let me know!
You do look so great pregnant! you're so close!
Yummy! The blueberries look fantastic. How fun that you were able to spend time with your sister. You look amazing!!
this reminds me of that book Blueberries for Sal. how fun for you! i can't believe you're almost having baby #3! it looks like you are having fun up there...good luck with garrett taking the bar soon!!! i'm sure he'll do just great.
how fun!! i'm sure you made something yummy with your blueberries too!
What a fun visit! You all look fabulous and the blueberries look incredible! I don't blame Carter a bit! I'd have a hard time keeping my hand out of the bucket too!
Cutie pies! I want to squinchel them all !!! Aria is so big I cannot even believe it. I wish I was there.
Post a Comment