Friday, August 7, 2009

Beckett Monson Hall


Presenting Beckett Monson Hall!

Born - August 7, 2009 @ 6:06 pm
Weight - 8 pounds, 1 ounce
Length - 20 1/4 inches long

Mommy and Baby are doing very well

Little Munchie has been waiting a long time for this moment. She has already rocked Beckett to sleep like a Pro. She is very excited!

Carter loves the new little man too. He mainly likes giving Beckett hugs and kisses.


Thank you for all of your prayers and support. Rachel was able to avoid a repeat C-Section and the delivery went great! She did a great job and she is recovering nicely. We are so thankful to welcome Beckett safely into our family. We will probably post more details later, but I just wanted to get this up here to let everyone know that we are all well.

32 comments:

Danielle said...

Rach, your birth story is such a miracle!! I can't wait to hold my new nephew :O)

Carissa Poyfair said...

I'm so excited!!! Love the name! He is too cute. Your kids are so awesome with him already and I'm sure they will be so helpful with Beckett. Congrats! I can't wait to meet him soon!

Let the Good Times Roll said...

Yay congrats you guys. We are so happy for you. Glad everything went well. Beckett is a darling name and he looks super adorable as well!

Sarah said...

Congrats! I'm so glad it you were able to do it the way you wanted to! We love you guys :)

sara said...

Congratulations!!! He is adorable. Glad everything went well. Hope you are able to rest and recover before the craziness begins. :)

Jana said...

Wow, so cute! Congratulations you guys! That's so awesome that you didn't have to have a C-section. Love the name!

ssh said...

hooray!!! he looks nothing less than perfect! xo

Draper's said...

He is super cute!! That is so wonderful that you didn't have to have a c section. Congrats!!!

Grandma Julie said...

Congratulations! So happy everything went well for you and the way you wanted it to happen. Have fun with all those darling children. Love you!

Ben and Molly said...

CONGRATULATIONS you guys!! What a cute little kid. Our only regret is that you didn't have him here in Cleveland, OH, close to us! We miss you guys so much and can't wait to meet the newest Hall.

Heidi said...

Congrats! He's adorable and I love the name!!

Justin and Stacey said...

Congratulations!!! He sure is a cutie!! I'm so glad everything went well. It makes me excited to have our little guy here!!

Alison Day said...

Yeah! We were anxiously checking out your blog on our phone at the John Johnson Farm to see if you'd had him! So glad to know that he's here safe and sound! Congrats on the V-Back! We will be checking in OFTEN to see more pictures!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Janelle said...

Congratulations! He's a handsome little guy already. And what a great name!

Josh and Amanda said...

Congrats! I am glad that delivery went well!

Happy Home said...

Rachel, you have three kids!! I am so excited that you are both healthy. I am so sad that I am missing your life (in person). Why do we live as far as possible from one another?

Congrats on everything great that is happening in your life!

Mom Marilynn said...

It was a miracle from start to finish! So many blessings! We love him!

Carrie Anne said...

congratulations! oh he is darling & it makes me want a little newborn right now! i'm glad things went so well & no repeat c-section! yeah!!! can't wait to see more pics!

Hurst Family said...

Congrats!!! He's a cutie. You look amazing by the way....

The Powell-Mirci Family! said...

Congrats! He's beautiful! Good job Rachel :)

Michael and Emily said...

Congrats you guys! I can't wait to meet him!!

The Miche's said...

Congrats! I am so glad that you didn't have to have the C section that is such a blessing! He is a cutie and I love the name!

Yonker Family said...

Rachel, he is beautiful! We're so happy for you guys. Suck up these precious newborn moments cause man they grow too fast.

Lane family said...

He's beautiful! Congratulations! I'm glad all went well. Sounds like life is good.

Rachel said...

YAY! Sorry I'm late on the congrats, I wasn't checking blogs for a while! So, here I am saying CONGRATULATIONS! He's very cute and I love the name!

Telitha said...

Congratulations! I'm so glad it went well! He is so cute!

Kristin said...

Congratulations you guys! He's too cute and I totally love the name! Glad you were able to have such a good delivery!

Brittany Mecham said...

yea, congrats to you guys!! He's adorable and LOVE the name!! Glad everything went good, cant wait to hear more!

Alison Day said...

I know I already left a comment, but Kolby says to tell Garrett he's honored he would name his son after such a great red sox player! Just kidding. Seriously though, I didn't say before just how much I LOVE that name! It sounds so good with "Monson." In fact, I may have to steal the name Beckett some day!

montanawildflower said...

Congratulations!!!

Summer said...

How did I miss this post?! CONGRATS!!! I'm glad you are both doing well. Sounds like there is a good birth story... I want details! And more cute baby pics!

Williams Post said...

Good job mommy and daddy! He is beautiful!