Thursday, October 22, 2009

2 1/2 months


Today Beckett did his first full bellied laugh!  That has to be one of my favorite sounds in the world.  He did it when I was singing popcorn popping with him and do the hand motions with his tiny hands.  I can't believe this baby is going to be 3 months old in two we
eks.  I wish babies could stay tiny forever, but then every new thing they learn is so fun and exciting too.  I just love everything about this sweet boy!

8 comments:

Abigayle said...

he's starting to look more like Carter

Let the Good Times Roll said...

That is so fun! I love that you were singing that song to him. I am so opposite of you - I can't wait for Tallie to be 2 months, bad I know, but tiny babies just make me nervous!

Carissa Poyfair said...

Love belly laughs! I can't believe how big he is getting. It doesn't help he slept the entire time I saw him so I picture him all tiny still!

Carrie Anne said...

okay...2 things.
1. i LOVE the tiny babies, too, & love to hold them & it's so cute as they grow & learn like crazy! he is darling!
2. congratulations on garrett passing the bar AND opening your own firm!!!! that is AWESOME & so encouraging. i've been thinking about things & you just gave me the encouragement i've been needing...love blogging! what an exciting time for you guys...i can't wait to see the progress & success that will come your way. you two are AWESOME!!!!

Mom Marilynn said...

I can't believe how fast he has grown up! There are few things sweeter than the first real laugh! I just love him!

Kristin said...

He is so darling! I can't believe he's already 2 months. And CONGRATS on Garret passing the bar!! That's so exciting!

Marilyn said...

He is so cute! I love his little smile! Congrats to your hubby on passing his Bar!

Danielle said...

Ahhh! I want to hear some baby of his baby belly laughs! Quit growing little man..we're missin' it!