Well actually he is two days shy of two months old, but he's basically there. He loves to goo at us and smile. He is such a sweet boy. He is the first of our children that does NOT like binkies. I never thought I would have a child that didn't totally depend on those things like the other two did. I was really scared at first that it would be hard to have a baby who didn't take a binky, but he is so calm and easy most of the time that he really doesn't cry unless he's really tired or hungary and then I just feed him or put him to bed and then he is perfectly content. His reflux is getting a little bit better. The medicine seems to be helping a lot with the pain for him after eating. We still have spit up on most things but that won't kill us.
I love this crooked smile!
This little munchie is in heaven with a baby in the house!
We just love our baby Beckett!
8 comments:
Oh Rach, he is SO DANG CUTE! It makes me excited and nervous to have another little baby! Good to hear that he is easy and calm. So, did you ever post the latest with Gare's job search and I missed it? Hope all is going well!
He is so cute!! I just want to snuggle him.
He is SUPER DUPER cute!!! babies aren't usually cute at 2 months old, usually they're awkward. At least mine are :)
You can really tell he belongs to your family. He looks like both of you. He is darling. Why must they grow so fast!
He looks soooooooo adorable and HUGE! I cannot believe how much he has changed! Please send the elf picture to Costco in a 4X6. I must have it on the wall NOW!
What a cutie!
So cute! I can't believe how fast he is growing. Sounds like you had a great family reunion!
Can he really be two months old already?! He's adorable...and very loved! Ü
Post a Comment