Beckett is almost 6 months old!! Over the past month he has learned to roll over, sit up, eat his toes, and cut two little teeth in the front on the bottom. He just started eating rice cereal last night and loves it! Now we just need to work on sleeping through the night.
Seriously, I can't get enough of those big blue eyes! I just love this little man. He has such a cute giggle and he loves to yell when he is happy:) Pictures of eating to come.
He also LOVES his excersaucer!
He bounces around and eats all the toys while the kids play around him. He loves watching them play and being right in the center of all the action!
9 comments:
how adorable can one baby get?
Can I just say how much I LOVE it when they can sit up, he is so dang cute!
I can't believe how big he is getting! I love this age when they reach so many milestones. Good luck with the sleeping through the night!
Awww! Isn't he cute?!
Hey Rachel! It's Cassie Larson.... I know, it's been forever since I've commented on your blog! I just have to say, I finally read back, like months, in your blog. You live in LIBERY LAKE?! Where are you guys originally from? I grew up in Cd'A, and Andrew grew up in the Spokane Valley - right by the temple. We are actually moving to Coeur d'Alene in August to take over my dad's dental practice! So fun! We'll have to catch up! Also, saw you cute little Beckett! We have a Beckett too! He is 20mos. Fun to get caught up. Congrats on the office, and the house, and the move, and graduation, and passing the bar. Keep in touch! We'll have to get together and catch up when we get up there!
Seriously?? I can't believe he is 6months. He is super cute!!
What a happy little guy! He looks so much like Garrett!! I think he has a really different look than your other kids...
Still working on the Time Out For Women thing...I'll let you know!
Rachel he's seriously so cute! I just love those big blue eyes. I can't believe he's already 6 months...time flies!!
i love his facial expressions in all of those pictures. what a cutie! seriously where does the time go?
Post a Comment