Beckett turned six months old today!! I cannot believe he is already half way to a year. It makes me sad how fast those first months fly by. Beckett has his two front bottom teeth and we are pretty sure that the top front teeth are about to poke through any day now. Beckett weighs a whopping 19 lbs. 1 ounce! I can't get used to that since Rylynn was 19 lbs until she was about 15 months old. Beckett is super tall though so he doesn't seem that big to me. My arms sure think he's that big though! Thanks baby, I'm getting some toned arms! We just love our little Beckett boy!
Seriously LOVE those blue eyes!
Okay I'll try this mushy stuff.
I'm not so sure about this Mom!
Okay it's not so bad after all.
Alright, I actually love it!
This week we are going to start veggies. We'll see how he likes those. If he's anything like his big sister and big brother, he will scarf them:) I know, I'm lucky, my kids LOVE veggies.
8 comments:
So funny that he is bigger than Alethia! He is a darling boy!
Wow! Time really does fly by, doesn't it! Madelynn is 13 months and is 21 lbs 10 oz, so Beckett almost has her beat at 6 months. Love the toned arms, though!
gorgeous eyes! just love him!
What a cutie! I would have never guessed he wieghs that much!
Yay for solid foods!
What a strong healthy boy! I have to say though, he doesn't look 19 pounds. He must just be a solid kid!
I love the close up of his eyes! They are such a beautiful blue...
those eyes are incredible. I wish I could play with him.
What a cutie! I cannot believe he is already six months! I HATE that they get big so fast. I just want to cry when I look at Anderson and he seems so big to me. I think Beckett looks so much like Carter! Do you think he does?
Post a Comment