Saturday, February 13, 2010

HELP!!!

Mom, please have another baby girl soon so that I don't have to be the pretend "little sister" anymore!
Seriously, this is not good for my image!


Okay I kind of like the necklace, but don't tell anyone! Love, Beckett:)

6 comments:

Danielle said...

Those are such classic pictures! Poor little Beckett, my sister and I used to do that to my younger brother and Thais has already painted Skylee's toes bright pink...It's bound to be these little guys fate with older sisters around! Rylynn come play dress up with Thaisy, she would love it! We miss you!

Carissa Poyfair said...

Too cute! Rylynn is in denial but at least she's having fun with it, right?

Draper's said...

Beckett is so cute!! What a great sport. Those pictures are priceless. Love your kids, they are so cute!!

Mom Marilynn said...

Awesome! Show these in his wedding video for sure!

Abigayle said...

lol. great blackmail for when he's a punk teenager.

Summer said...

HaHaHa! Too cute!