I was just looking through our photos and realized we had a lot of cute random photos from March and April that never got posted. So here is a glimpse into our daily crazy life over the last couple months.
My cute boys! I love this little smile of Carter's! Carter and Beck are really starting to be good buddies. Carter used to just say hi to Beckett in passing and then go on his merry way doing whatever he was doing, but they are really starting to play together more and Carter even likes to hold him more these days. It's kind of amusing to see him hold Beckett as you can see from this picture since Beckett is probably more than half his size. That baby is so big! More squish for us to love!
This is a spring picnic we had in March. Rylynn and her friend Kylynn were dancing for the picture. We have been having a lot of these little picnics with the neighbor friends lately. Have I mentioned that I LOVE our neighborhood?
Carter is too busy stuffing his face to pose for the picture. Typical boy:)
Rylynn has been wearing her hair in "piggies" a lot lately. She always says, "let's do piggies for daddy!!" She knows her Daddy just loves seeing her in piggies.
This is so typical Rylynn. She is always setting up some little house set up for her and Beckett to play in. Beckett gets a huge kick out of Rylynn and all her little planning.
Hey anytime there is a table for him to bang his hands on, he's good.
This is the typical outfit after dinner these days. Seriously why will NONE of my kids wear BIBS!? Thank heaven for OxyClean!
Rylynn has been such a great helper to me at dinner time lately. Her favorite thing to do is to set the table "fancy". She loves to surprise us with her beautiful table setup. Don't ask me why she is making this goofy face. That's our goofy Munch!
Rylynn's preschool had a little unit on animals and pets. So each child in the class got a turn taking home the class pets, Mommy Kim and Tiny Tim. They were supposed to do lots of fun things with the pets and take pictures for the class book. So this is Rylynn reading a book with Mommy Kim.
The classic sit n' spin with Mommy Kim
She loved playing dress ups with Mommy Kim and Tiny Tim.
Climbing the backyard tree!
Rylynn thought this was hilarious because Tiny Tim "climbed" onto her bagel. It was really cute and we had a lot of fun with them.
Other than that, we have been enjoying the beautiful Spring in our beautiful town and playing outside a lot!! I love the view of this mountain right out our front window. We hope to be adding a trampoline to the backyard next month. The kids can't wait! Happy Spring!
8 comments:
I MISS YOU! You should call me:) I don't know If I have the right number for you (and it is your b-day tomorrow!).
So jealous of your nice weather! And holy cow, Beckett is a big kid! Either that or Carter is still so tiny. I love the picture of Rylynn dancing outside with her friend. That is such a classic Rylynn picture!
Love your random pics. I love how happy your kids are. Love the pigtails. SOOO CUTE!!
Rylynn looks soooo big in these pictures! They all grow up soo fast!
Darling pictures of the kids. I love looking at you blog. I just have to say that in the last picture....that isn't a mountain. We call those hills where I come from. Still very beautiful!
love all the pix! i can't believe those stains come out! love the view from your casa! hooray for spring weather.
um i was just wondering if vampires live in that forest.:) can you even wait for eclipse? me either.
i am dying over the animals & getting all the pictures with them! that is so funny & awesome. bee has those same jammies. what's sad is that bee can no longer fit into the costco jammies...i am devastated so i accidentally bought chumby 3 pairs last time....oops!:) beckett is so cute! man they grow so fast! hope you are well.
Okay, so you have mentioned a few times that you LOVE your neighborhood. :) Justin and I are currently trying to rank which bases we would like to go to and we are trying to decide if we should put Spokane on our list. Is there places that are a nice, newer area that we could rent? Are you renting or did you buy? What is are the housing cost (if you don't mind me asking) in the are you live in? What area do you live in? Just wondering if it would be a good option to put on our list. THANKS!!
Your family is so cute! :)
Post a Comment