Beckett does this hilarious face lately. We started doing it to each other when I would feed him in his high chair, but now he will do it on demand. He especially loves doing it with Rylynn.
He's getting ready...
So he scrunches up his nose, closes his eyes and puckers his lips and breathes really loud in and out of his nose. It is sooo funny!
He usually claps for himself when he is done because we all laugh at him.
Love this one!
This one he is kind of sticking out his tongue just to switch it up for the camera!
This baby is growing up so fast!! He is so anxious to crawl. He gets in position, moves his hands foward, and then falls on his tummy and does the superman. I have to admit, I secretly love that he can't crawl yet. I will never get anything done when he finally does. It is weird though, both my other kids were crawling by 4-6 months and Carter was walking/running at 10 months. Instead of crawling, Beckett has mastered rolling and he will go from one end of the room to the other. He is such a happy baby and such a good boy. I just can't get enough of that grin!
4 comments:
Just soooo adorable! Too bad I don't want him to be famous because a few of those truly look like they should be in magazines or on a cereal box!
What a darling boy! He takes after the Allred girls. Alice, Marilynn, and Barbara. We all can make some good ones. Your mom wins hands down though........
i was DYING when i saw these the other night! HILARIOUS! i LOVE that you got all these faces on camera b/c they are so cute! oh man so adorable! he is getting so big! i swear where does the time even go?
That is too funny! I wonder where he learned that! ha ha! I love it!
Post a Comment