First we had one of Beckett's favorite dinners: pasta with veggies; soft and squishy just the way he likes them!
Then Rylynn and Carter went to round up the neighborhood friends for cake while Beckett looked curiously at his cake and presents.
He was very happy to be sung to by so many of his buddies!
Then it was cake time! I love how his face in this picture is like "can I really eat this mom?" Carter is cheering him on. What a good big brother:)
As you can see though, he didn't need much help when it came to stuffing his face!
Do you mind? I am trying to enjoy this yummy, sugary, goodness.
It's sooo good!
After a thorough wash down it was time to open presents. First he wasn't so interested, but Daddy helped him out and then he realized that there were toys inside the weird paper.
He was a big fan of that!
Carter was so nice to help Beckett open his new cars and then quickly take them away so he could play with them himself:)
He got his very own sippy cups since Carter won't share his. Suddenly Carter really wants to share his old ones with Beckett so he can use the new cool ones. Funny how that happens.
Look some dinosaurs too!
Beckett got this card from Nana and Papa and he LOVED it! There was a mirror inside and he couldn't get enough of looking into it and seeing himself.
Nana sent balloons too! No party is complete without balloons!
Here are the party people! Kylynn and Katie were so cute with Beckett. He was happy to have them to help celebrate his happy day!
Beckett has four teeth on the top and two teeth on the bottom. He was majorly teething at his party which is why he has such rosy cheeks in all the pictures. He loves to crawl around and pull up on everything. He walks along furniture and loves to say Dada, Mama, uh-oh, and wave bye bye and clap his hands. He is wearing size 18 month clothes since he is such a big boy! He adores doggies and gets so excited whenever he sees one. He says DA! and then usually starts laughing or clapping. He is getting really good about playing with Carter and not messing up his cars. A lot of the time I will find him in the toy room playing with whatever toys are out on the floor. He is a very happy baby. He is so smiley and cuddly and we just love him so much! Happy Birthday Beckett!
5 comments:
I love the look on his face when he is eating his cake. It looks yummy! I can't believe he is one already. He is such a cute little man. Happy birthday!
Wow already one, that is amazing. What a cutie. I fully believe Tallie will also be stuffing her face full of cake on her birthday. I think she already has mommy's sweet tooth. Love the comment about Carter sharing his sippies now so he can have the new ones, so Lance! Can't believe he is in 18 month clothes! He is too cute Rach! "Big Fan" of Carter! ;)
Happy Birthday Buddy! Wow, I can't believe he is one.
He has such a cute little face! It was fun to see Aurora turn one last month, too. I don't know if they really understand anything that is going on, but it is fun to watch nonetheless!
Hey You! Have I told you that we bought a house and are moving to Georgia? You should call me:)
Post a Comment