I knew Rachel wouldn't post this so I am taking the liberty to inform everyone that Rachel recently took 2nd place in the Liberty Lake Farmer's Market Pie Eating Contest. The competition was fierce but she just put her head down and ate like a champion. She lost by a very small piece of pie crust. We were all very proud of her, except that Carter and Rylynn were very disappointed that she didn't win. I think Daddy set an unrealistic precedent on our recent trip to Lagoon (see below). :)
Great job Rachel/Mom; you're the best!



6 comments:
Look at that tiny crumb! I got robbed! Those pictures are so flattering, thanks honey.
Yeah, and the 11 year-old girl on your left has no business sitting at the same table as you!
Aww... you totally got robbed! I'm still amazed that you tried though. I would have been too chicken! You rock!
That's so awesome!!!
HaHaHa! That's awesome!
what a great husband...always looking out for you. way to go rachel!
Post a Comment