Beckett stood on his own for about 5 seconds four separate times today. He walks all over the place holding on to furniture so I think he will be walking any day now. He is so verbal just like Rylynn was and cannot wait to be able to talk and tell us every thing on his little mind.
My baby, my first baby, is going to Kindergarten the day after tomorrow and I can't help but feeling that this is the beginning of the end. The beginning of me not having control over what influences her, the beginning of her not thinking I am the coolest person in the world, the beginning of her really going out into the world without my complete protection. I hate changes, and I hate letting go of things.
Carter is starting preschool and is sooooo excited! He is only going two days a week, but I still can't believe that two afternoons a week I will only have one baby at home! I'm so excited for him. He keeps saying, "I'm big now Mom!" He also asks me everyday if his preschool is starting today. We still have a week to go. My little boy is growing up.
The air is cooler and fall is coming. I am sad summer is over.
5 comments:
Changes are hard, but I think they can be lots of fun too. Your kids are going to have so much fun at school and you are Garrett are such amazing parents that I'm sure everything will be just fine no matter what. Jack will be in preschool 4 days a week and I am totally looking forward to quiet afternoons (nap time! yay!). Summer seemed to go too quickly for me too. Leavenworth anyone? :)
How exciting and yet I am sure it is a bit sad. I love what Pres. Hinckley says, "the best is yet to come," its true!
I feel the range of your emotion! The joy and the sadness of it. That is pretty much the rest of your life. The constant change, the joy and pain!
That is really pretty insane that Carter is in preschool! I always think of him as a the little guy around your house but you have Beckett who we need to get to know..
LOVE your dog, btw! I bet you can do no wrong in your kids eyes...Way to be the cool mom :O)
SO, how did the first day go?! I bet Rylynn did great! It's harder for Mommy though! I had a hard time when Andrew went to Kindergarten, but I did much better this year when Logan went. I'm glad Carter is so excited about preschool. You will sure enjoy those two afternoons a week with little Beckett!
Post a Comment