Sunday, January 16, 2011

Happy January

I still need to do the enormous Christmas post and I will as soon as I can get to all the pics that are on Garrett's laptop, but for now I just need to post my exciting January news.  So seeing as it is January, which let's face it is the month of fitness and weight loss, I bought myself a little Happy lose weight in January present!  I have been wanting an elliptical for years but it has never seemed to fit in the budget so I decided to look into exercise bikes instead since they are much cheaper and still give you a really good cardio work out in your home.  I went to enrichment this week and of course it was all about being healthy and fit so I came home determined and stalked Craigslist.  I found a couple bikes that looked really nice and even a really cheap elliptical.  But for the money the bike was way better.  So here she is.....

The best thing is that it is really quiet so I can do it while babies are asleep which let's be honest, it's not going to happen while they are awake!  Also the quietness allows for the added bonus that I can exercise while watching TV.  It's less than a year old and looks brand new.  So that's my exciting news!  Maybe I will be able to work off the millions of calories I consumed in December and maybe, just maybe, I won't have to wear my fat jeans in February!  We shall see.

3 comments:

Carissa Poyfair said...

Jealous. My elliptical is in storage. And whatever. You don't even own fat jeans, Skinny!

Carrie Anne said...

Okay I want one of those, too, so what do I look up when I search Craigslist? Like what is that type of bike called? Any specs I should look for? I so need/want one of those!

Happy Home said...

You need to loose weight? And fat jeans?????? Honey, my baby is 3 months old- I am definitely wearing fat jeans!