Thursday, November 15, 2012

Changes and Goodbyes

 It seems like we watched everybody else say goodbye to my parents, but since we lived with them it just felt like we would never have to.  But finally that day came.  The day before they left we had a goodbye dinner with my uncle Dennis and Aunt Donna, Grandma Allred, and our dear family friend Connie.  Everything was fabulous and it made it seem really real that they were actually leaving.
 Dallas was getting lots of love and attention from all the guests.  I got a pic of him here smiling for his Great Grandma.  Love those little bear ears!
 While Nana and Papa were busily packing, the kids took a giant bubble bath in their bathroom.  They wanted to be right by them every second for the last few days before they left.  Rylynn in particular got really sad and was very clingy to them.  She is especially sad that they will be missing her baptism in a few months.
 The night before they left kept dragging on with last minute things they forgot to do or pack but they finally got it all together and we really had to say goodbye the next morning.  We dropped them off before school so we could all be there.  It was hard but I know they are doing what the Lord wants them to do.  They are such amazing examples for our family.  
 We finally got the kids school pictures today.  I love how they turned out.  I just can't believe these cute babies are going to be 7 and 9 when my parents get home!
 I love this smile.  My darling girl has prayed for her Nana and Papa in every single prayer she has said since they left.  I can tell we are going to have to live right by them for the rest of her life or she is going to be really mad at us!
 This little darling is going to be running around and talking when my parents get back.  He will be almost 2!
 I'm so glad my parents got to really know this sweet baby of mine before they left.  Dallas loved chatting(cooing) with my Mom and smiling for her.  
I had to include the real life picture with the big brother grabbing the baby's head and the burp cloth wiping up the spit between photos:)  Life is so insane with all these adorable little people and sometimes I just wish things would slow down but they never do.  I can't really believe that they are all going to change so much while my parents are gone but life goes on and I'm so proud of what they will be doing.  

1 comment:

jessica said...

I finally have my internet turned on!!! It's been the longest week ever...It was fun to catch up on your blog. Those school pictures turned out so cute! I've only heard horror stories about the ones in LL so I'm glad yours turned out so good. I can't believe your parents are gone :( I remember when you told me they got their call! I can't wait to see you in couple of days....HOLLA!