Thursday, September 26, 2013

First day of school

Beckett was so excited to start preschool this year!  My friend and neighbor, Andrea runs a great preschool out of her home and we were lucky enough to get Beckett in her class.  He was so sad he had to wait a couple of weeks after Rylynn and Carter started.  Everyday they went he would beg to go to HIS school.

Finally, after labor day, the big day arrived!

He wasn't nervous at all!  I dropped him off and he started playing and having a great time.  His best friend Cache is in his class so he was really excited about that too.

This was when I picked him up.  He was proudly wearing his Jonny Appleseed hat he had made.


This year Carter started 1st grade!  He was so excited that the day had finally arrived where he got to eat lunch at school. We sent him well prepared with a star wars lunch box and water bottle.  

He was excited to be in his best friend Matheson's class.  His teacher was Mrs. Waldvogel.

Rylynn started 3rd grade in Mrs. Davis' class.  She was thrilled to have her best friend, Annie in her class again.

It is always so hard for me to send my little ones back to school.  There is so much out of my control and I miss them all day long!  I wish school could get out at noon every day.  I also wish there was some way to stop my little ones from growing up!  

No comments: