Thursday, January 10, 2008

Carter's new talent...kind of

Carter is obsessed lately with climbing up on chairs and dancing on them. We were worried enough about this new talent, then he discovered how to go from the chairs to the top of the table! He is a little monkey and the only way we have found to keep him off the chairs and table are to turn all the chairs in the house upside down. I'm sure you can imagine that this doesn't look so nice and neat so it is driving me crazy. He is a very determined boy and when he sees the chairs turned over he gets so mad. His new favorite word this week is uh-oh. I'm sure he learned this since we say it several times a day in response to the disasters he creates throughout the house. I can hardly keep up with these kiddos!




7 comments:

Summer said...

Too funny! You can see that he's so proud of himself up on the table! What a cutie!

The Polson Family said...

Your kiddies are so cute. I can't believe how much Carter looks like Garrett. I am so glad you guys have a blog. We love to check it out and keep up on you happenings.

Jana said...

I don't think I'm ready for a boy..so good thing this one's a girl :)
Garrett- I left a comment for you on our blog.

Carissa Poyfair said...

I still can't believe he can climb so well. I do have to say, though, that I'm not jealous seeing that my kids find plenty of ways to get themselves hurt or in trouble, I don't need any more ways! I love your snow pictures too. Your kids have way too much in the snow and freezing cold weather!

Kristin said...

Hey Rachel! I can't believe Carter is already climbing chairs and tables! He's too cute!! Lucy just barely discovered that trick and I don't know what I'm going to do:) Anyway, we all need to get together, it's been forever.

Alison Day said...

So cute! He reminds me of Jaxson at that age! Jaxson had a little bucket he carried around with him. He'd set it down and climb on top and be so proud of himself. The bucket was barely wide enough to fit his little feet. Everything is an adventure at this stage! It is tireing to keep up with their new discoveries, but so fun to see their personalities burst with pride from their accomplishments.

Justin and Stacey said...

Rachel, I am glad you found our blog! You have a super cute family. I love to read everyone's blog. I am so happy to hear that you like your hair. I will keep an eye out for a deal on a straightener for you. Do you know what your price range is?