Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy birthday Carter!

Here is a little video of Carter's birthday. Notice how Rylynn is so helpful and blows out Carter's candle! He adores his big sister and does everything that she does, so he didn't mind one bit! I love how he looks at me like are you sure I'm not going to get in trouble for eating this cake? He had a great first birthday!

2 comments:

Carissa Poyfair said...

I love how excited Rylynn is for Carter, the look on her face after the song when she is clapping is classic. Anyway, glad you had a good Christmas. I am excited for next year when we can try some of our own traditions as well! And what is your "traditional" breakfast Christmas day?

Let the Good Times Roll said...

He is so cute! Can you believe he is almost a year! I love the look he gave you before diving in. And I also loved how he was clapping during the song. Cute video - and the video of Rylynn laughing was hillarious as well. Can you tell I haven't checked blogs in forever since we have been out of town - hence all my comments!