Check out Rylynn's yawn in this picture, this place definitely wore her out!
There were also little rides to go on and Carter was loving these. Whenever Nana would put the money in a ton of kids would jump on out of nowhere to snag a free ride. Gotta love mooching!
Even Nana went on a couple slides with us. We jumped around in this big castle too and unfortunately a little kid was jumping right next to Nana's giant diamond ring and he jumped into it and gashed his head. Seriously that thing is a weapon:) Poor kid.
These places are so fun, and I have to admit that they are quite the workout for me. Hiking up those slides towing two kids sure catches up to me. Now you all know how out of shape I really am!
Another place that we found was a brand new water park in Washington, UT. It was so much fun and it was mostly indoors so we didn't have to worry as much about getting burned up.
They had a huge kiddie pool that had two slides, a giant bucket that filled up with water and poured out on the pool, and all sorts of things to climb on. Carter and Rylynn just love shallow pools because they can run around and feel completely safe while swimming. Rylynn loved just falling back free fall into the water over and over again.
This is where the big bucket dumps on you and where you climb up to get to the slides.
One of the slides. Carter loved going all together. I look a little scary in this picture.
This is where the pool opens up to the outside in a lazy river. The kids loved this too.
Rylynn going down the slide all by herself. She was so brave in the water this summer.
This is the baby area. These are jumpy swings in the water. I think it was a cool idea, but Carter got freezing cold while he was in it so it wasn't his favorite. You would never guess that by his big smile though, he is such a happy kid in the water.
Thanks for all the fun adventures Nana and Papa!! We miss you and love you tons!
3 comments:
What fun places. I love that your mom went down the blow ups. Poor kid that ran into her ring. Sounds like a super fun summer!
You make St. George sound like a tourist attraction. I want to go to those places too! Too bad Cleveland is lame!
How fun! I love your swimsuit!
Post a Comment