Anyway, that night I only stayed up until 4am reading! So needless to say I have been really tired and going crazy unpacking from our three month vacation, but we are really excited to be home. Now we just need to get Daddy to come home! He had to stay and finish working so he will be home on the 16th. We can't wait! I will post all the updates soon. By the way, LOVED Breaking Dawn!!!!
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
We're home!
Sorry I haven't posted forever, but I have been holed up reading Breaking Dawn for the last few days since we got home. Yes we got home finally! We flew in Friday the 1st of August and as planned, I brought my kids home, put them to bed and then went to the midnight release of Breaking Dawn with some girlfriends! Don't look too closely, because I look really gross, I had been traveling since 9 am and this was at midnight!

Anyway, that night I only stayed up until 4am reading! So needless to say I have been really tired and going crazy unpacking from our three month vacation, but we are really excited to be home. Now we just need to get Daddy to come home! He had to stay and finish working so he will be home on the 16th. We can't wait! I will post all the updates soon. By the way, LOVED Breaking Dawn!!!!
Anyway, that night I only stayed up until 4am reading! So needless to say I have been really tired and going crazy unpacking from our three month vacation, but we are really excited to be home. Now we just need to get Daddy to come home! He had to stay and finish working so he will be home on the 16th. We can't wait! I will post all the updates soon. By the way, LOVED Breaking Dawn!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
How come you went home a couple weeks before Gare? I am glad to hear you liked it, but I hope you are not on Team Jacob (cause he totally annoys me!) I haven't read it yet... but am excited to.
We will miss you!! It was fun spending time with you and your cute kids. See you soon.
We're glad you're home, even if it meant that my kids destroyed Rylynn's room in 3 minutes flat. Maybe we'll have to watch them more closely... Anyway, glad you had fun on your vacay, but Olivia was going through serious Rylynn withdrawals!
Hey Rachel! I just decided to go through some old emails and found the link to your blog. It's been a long time. I miss you! I'm glad to see and hear that you are doing well. Where are you living now, Chicago? Is Garrett in law school? Fun fun.
I finished law school last year, passed the bar, and am now a SAHM living in TN. I just had my second child, so now I have a girl and a boy, also. :) They are cuties. I'd love to catch up sometime. I miss you and our good long conversations at the top of the stairs while everyone else slept.
BTW, I also stayed up 3 nights in a row from 12-4 reading Breaking Dawn. I enjoyed it. :)
Melanie Knowlton Barrett (London)
You really are a true fan of Twilight! :) Ok, I haven't read Breaking Dawn yet, but I kind of like Jacob. Do you hate me?
That was a good time! Thanks for organizing it! You are amazing to jump off a plane and head out with the girls! I would have crashed and burned! LOL
I did finally like BD at the end and JACOB has redeemed himself! He is once again my favorite! We'll have to talk about the book when we get a chance. Glad you are home!!!
Hey Rachel it sounds like you had a fun vacation! I just started blogging and I found your blog on other families in our ward. I hope you don't mind me stalking you a little bit. Dane always says that we really have to do stuff with the Halls...they are such a cool family! So hopefully now that you are back we can make that work! Our blog is danenati.blogspot.com if you ever want to stalk me!!
I don't think it is possible for you to look gross!
I have not received my copy of Breaking Dawn in the mail yet. That's what I get for living in England. I can't wait to read it. The kids will be neglected, my house will be neglected, my husband will be neglected and who needs to shower! Okay, over exaggeration but I will have fun reading it. You saying that you LOVED it makes me even more excited.
Glad you are home.
Post a Comment