Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Chagrin Falls

Disclaimer: I know I totally look pregnant in this picture but I am just standing with really bad posture. I tend to do this when I am holding babies.

The last day of my sister and nephew's visit we decided to show them around Cleveland. We first went to the Original Pancake House for breakfast which is always amazing! Then we took the kids to the Children's Museum. Whenever I have family come to visit I have to drive them around to see the amazing architecture. My sister was loving the old houses and it was a beautiful day so we decided to go to Chagrin Falls and walk around a little. I love Chagrin Falls because it reminds me of Downtown Naperville, where I grew up in Illinois. It has old little shops and nice stores all mingled together. I love the little popcorn shop right above the falls. So we got some kettle corn and walked around the falls.

Carter's favorite activity was throwing rocks into the river. What a surprise.

We also found a little playground along the riverwalk for the kids to run around for awhile. The kids loved feeding the ducks popcorn although I'm not sure we were really supposed to be feeding them kettle corn, oh well.

5 comments:

Summer said...

We love Chagrin Falls too! It's a nice way to spend an afternoon with the family! It was so pretty there last week too!

Draper's said...

LOL!! You nerd you don't look pregnant! How fun to spend time with family. Are you guys coming up for Allie's wedding? Hopefully:)

Carissa Poyfair said...

We definitely need to hit Chagrin Falls before it gets too cold out. And yeah, you don't look pregnant you weirdo. If you look pregnant, than I am just fat. All the time. Glad you had fun with your sister here!

Happy Home said...

Do you realize how many "I am not pregnant" disclaimers you have had recently? Are you trying to hide something, lol?!?

I didn't realize that Ohio was so pretty:) The falls are beautiful.

ssh said...

you are too skinny to look anywhere near pregnant! i love the pix of carter hanging in mid air above the slide!