Monday, November 3, 2008

I've been tagged twice!

So the first tag is to post the fourth picture in the fourth file on my computer. So here it is. This is a picture of Rylynn with her Auntie Andrea's dog Kota. This is from a trip we had to Arizona to visit Garrett's mom and sister last year. Oh and don't ask me what that weird fuzzy thing is in the corner of the picture. Rylynn just loves Kota!

Now I tag Hollie, Heidi, Anna, and Kendra!

The second tag is to post pictures of Christmas 2006. I have none of those pics on this computer and that Christmas I was nine months pregnant with Carter so when I dig them up that should be a real treat! I will post them when I find them however unflattering they may be, so stay tuned for those. For this one I tag Kristin, Carissa, Ali and Summer!

2 comments:

B-Hams said...

Your costume turned out nice! The last min. trip to JoAnnes paid off! I also love the pumpkin!

Carissa Poyfair said...

I am kind of interested to see what picture I come up with. Hopefully it's not embarassing! I have a couple of other tags I need to get done so I'll do them all at once like you did... when I get home from Utah! I can't believe how little Rylynn is in that picture, by the way!