Sunday, November 9, 2008

Swimsuits in November!

This past week was beautiful! We had seventy plus degree weather for about five days straight. One afternoon when we were playing outside, Rylynn and her neighbor friend, Bridget decided since it was summer weather they needed to go swimming. They had so much fun splashing around and running all over in their swimsuits.

I love that there are beautiful autumn leaves in all of these pictures of Rylynn running around in her swimsuit. Too bad we are already back to reality and the forty degree weather. And I'm pretty sure that this time we are in for the long haul.


And here are two random, funny pictures of Carter studying his daddy's Golf Digest Magazine. I can't quite put into words the pride that Garrett had at that moment:)

5 comments:

Happy Home said...

What?!? Swimsuits in November? It was never warm enough to wear shorts here in the summer. I have forgotten what it feels like to be hot!

3 weeks, 5 days and counting...

Summer said...

That was a beautiful couple of days we had last week! It was like a little consolation prize before Winter stared to set in! Glad your kiddos got to enjoy it!

Carissa Poyfair said...

I can't believe they were in their bathing suits last week and it's snowing this week. How sad is Cleveland weather? At least Rylynn got one last hurrah before reality set in!

Marilyn said...

Those look like fun summer days, too bad it is only a few days later in the month and we are now covered in snow! I love the fall, i think it is my favorite time of year! Thanks for asking us to Thanksgiving we are excited to come join you and the Monson's with your families. Thanks! P.s. I bought a ticket for the midnight showing of Twilight, did you guys decide on a meeting place?

Happy Home said...

New post, new post, I want a new post!