When that gets boring, they usually end up tearing the couch apart and jumping on it, until I tell them to stop. Then they always make a fort out of the misplaced couch cushions.
This is the result.
Rylynn has obviously been cooped up too long!
After their attempts, they decided to call in the expert fort builder, Daddy.
The result was pretty cool!
Darn that stinkin' groundhog!
5 comments:
Oh man, I have soooo many fort memories!The basement in Utah was one giant fort constantly! Sweet Sweet memories!
ah!! i have cabin fever too! time for the sun shine!
We are so ready for warm weather! It was 50 yesterday and we played outside all day!!
I only wish that I was pregnant. I guess that's why I keep saying I am. :)
Awesome fort building. I never let my kids play with the cushions because I'm afraid of what I'll find underneath them! I would love to go walking sometime when the weather is nice. We'll have to go when Adam and Garrett are home. I totally saw you walking the other day and I thought "Hey, that looks like Rachel" and it was you!
Post a Comment