
NONE= the amount of willpower I have when it comes to these babies! I walked into the grocery store today very set on sticking to my "list" when I was greeted by some sweet young girls waving these babies and I just couldn't resist. So I brought them home and swore I would eat only a couple before I had a sensible lunch.
Half a sleeve later....I finally ate something healthy, but after dinner guess what was for dessert? If this baby comes out smelling slightly of mint I will not be surprised. So much for not gaining a thousand pounds this pregnancy. All I know is they are worth it!
Happy girl scout cookie season everyone!
7 comments:
yes indeed! i polished off a box of samoas tonight, guilt free that is. i bought 10 boxes this year, with high hopes they would last long....we'll see!
YUM!!!! Samoas are the BESTEST!!! I need to find me some Girl Scouts!
Last year during girl scout cookie season I was doing my sugar challenge. This year i've ordered two boxes of Samoas all for me :O)Jordan is with you, the mint one's are his fav...I got him a few boxes in the hopes that the boy will gain some weight!
I would love to know what store you were at because I can't find a girl scout anywhere in this city! I want some cookies!
Heinen's had a little table right at the front of the store. I'm pretty sure that Helen is going to be selling them again this year too, but I couldn't wait.
Rachel, why worry about weight when you have a very good excuse right in your tummy? Especially during girl scout cookies season.
I love thin mints!!
Post a Comment