Last night after dinner I started washing the dishes and Rylynn just pulled up a chair right next to me and said she was going to do the dishes tonight. I had already rinsed most of the dishes so she had the pans to do and she loved it! She scrubbed forever and got them sparkling clean! I have to admit that I didn't think she could get them all clean by herself but she actually did a great job! I love that she had to wear my apron too. I'm feeling better about having a third kid now that I don't have to worry about the dishes anymore:)
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Oh Happy Day!
We have officially arrived as parents! Our daughter actually asked to do the dishes for us!


Last night after dinner I started washing the dishes and Rylynn just pulled up a chair right next to me and said she was going to do the dishes tonight. I had already rinsed most of the dishes so she had the pans to do and she loved it! She scrubbed forever and got them sparkling clean! I have to admit that I didn't think she could get them all clean by herself but she actually did a great job! I love that she had to wear my apron too. I'm feeling better about having a third kid now that I don't have to worry about the dishes anymore:)
Last night after dinner I started washing the dishes and Rylynn just pulled up a chair right next to me and said she was going to do the dishes tonight. I had already rinsed most of the dishes so she had the pans to do and she loved it! She scrubbed forever and got them sparkling clean! I have to admit that I didn't think she could get them all clean by herself but she actually did a great job! I love that she had to wear my apron too. I'm feeling better about having a third kid now that I don't have to worry about the dishes anymore:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
And when she's done with yours, could you send her downstairs? We're needing a little elbow grease on a pan of ours that has been soaking overnight...
Hey, I have that bowl! Ü Great job, Rylynn!
I can't believe how huge they're getting! They're so cute. I sure love that apron. You can send Rylynn over to clean my house on saturday.
Way to go Rylynn! She will be such a great helper with the new baby :O)
That is way cute! What a good little helper! You are training her well!
Amazing how fun it is to do dishes when you're only three! I wish the magic lasted forever! That is the most adorable picture! Save it for the wedding video!
Post a Comment