After a last day of preschool for Rylynn, the kids and I flew to Utah to spend some time at the cabin with my mom and Grandma while Garrett and my dad drove out to WA and got us unpacked. We had such a great time at the cabin and I think it was a great way to get the kids minds off of how much they missed Daddy and their friends and house in OH. I was really worried about flying alone with the kids being so pregnant especially when I realized I had no charger for the portable dvd player so there would be no movies on the plane! But my prayers were answered and my friend Jen ended up being on the same two planes as us and helped me a lot with luggage and keeping track of the kids during bathroom breaks, etc. Then on the long flight both the kids slept for most of the time so it really wasn't bad at all.

I really didn't take many pictures while we were at the cabin but this is basically what we did all day everyday anyway. Carter no matter how hard I try will not stay away from the river. He would throw anything he could find in there all day long!

Occasionally he would take a break to gather sticks in the woods.

Rylynn on the other hand is content with picking wild flowers all the day long.

These kids love to be outside. After a few days at the cabin, Daddy and Papa showed up to make our day. The kids pretty much never left his side from that point on. We got to stay a couple days with my parents and my little sister even came up from Provo for the weekend. It was a great last hurrah before heading to our new home.
2 comments:
Great times at the cabin; throwing rocks, picking flowers, eating and then throwing some more rocks in the
whiver!! (Carter's pronunciation)
Post a Comment