Thursday, July 23, 2009

Hooray for Playland!

Can I just say that whoever invented the play land child care place at grocery stores is a complete genius! I wasn't sure I was going to find another grocery store that had this since we moved from OH and had the Eagle's Nest, but last time I was walking out of Fred Meyer from a very long shopping trip I noticed they had one! So today we went shopping and both kids got to play while I shopped. They let kids 2 and up go in which is awesome because Eagle's Nest only let 3 and up and they had to be potty trained. I love it because my kids are so much happier and they have so much fun and I get to actually enjoy grocery shopping. Thank you genius person who invented grocery store play lands!!

2 comments:

Carissa Poyfair said...

We just discovered this too! Jack was beside himself with joy! Apparently once they are in kindergarten they aren't allowed in. I'm going to pretend I didn't know that and if it slips somehow, I'll play dumb. So glad you found it too!

Justin and Stacey said...

I can't believe you only have 15 days until your due date!?! Holy cow! It looks like you guys are enjoying being in Washington. You should post some pictures of your house. Good luck getting ready for this baby the next couple weeks. I can't wait to see pictures of him! Oh and good luck to Garrett on the bar!