After two and a half grueling days of testing, the BAR is over!! Garrett is home safe and we are thrilled that he is done. Thank you for all your thoughts and prayers, we have felt so loved and supported during this time. Garrett feels like it went well and he felt several times the power of all your prayers, so thank you again! Now we just have to wait until the end of October to find out if he passed!
9 comments:
wahooo!!! cook that boy a steak dinner!
We are sooooo relieved that it is over, the first mountain is hurdled and now the blessings will begin to pour in!
Yeah! I bet that is a relief to have it all over with! It stinks it takes so long to hear how he did but I am sure he did great!
Good luck Gare! I think that is so annoying it takes 3 months to get the results. How frustrating. My uncle lives in Spokane, and may know a few lawyers you could get in touch with if you are still looking for a job. Have Rach email me if you want his number. I already told him about you guys. Also, now you can have that baby Rach!!! ;)
Congrats on finishing! Rats, we should've had Garrett over while he was up here... but on second thought, it was so hot we were trying to avoid the house ourselves. Next time you make it up to Seattle let us know!
WHY do they make you wait SOOOOOOOO long. It's torture! Guess it's not just medical tests. Congratulations! Although I'm SURE he did well, you won't fully exhale until the results come. Looks like you are all doing well. It's nice to be moving on isn't it? I guess it will be nicer when you settled and HOLDING your babe!
Way to go!! Rachel you only have six days till your baby is due!!! I am so excited for your family!
We were a little sad that he was so close yet so far away from Lakewood! What a bummer that he has to wait sooo long! I thought it was a long wait for the dental boards. Anyway, keep us updated with the baby! I'm so excited for you!
yaaay dad! er... garrett.
Post a Comment