Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Beckett's Blessing

When Beckett was two weeks old we left on a road trip to go to my family's reunion in Las Vegas. It was a crazy day! Beckett had his two week doctors appt that morning and got circumcised (which is really weird, but they wait till the 2 week appt out here to take care or that). Then I had my two week appt and then we all jumped in the car and left. I felt terrible shoving Beckett in a car seat all day after getting circumcised, but he did really well. Anyway, we probably wouldn't have gone except that I really wanted to be able to bless Beckett with my whole family.

I knew if we didn't go, most of my family wouldn't see him until he was 1 year old. It was so great to see my family and spend some time with them. I will post about all the fun at the reunion later.

Beckett's blessing was so special and it was really neat for us to have my Dad and my brothers all in the circle. Garrett did a great job. It was a very special memory. There are so many people who already love this sweet little boy!
Love this picture with the arm up thinking!

2 comments:

Mom Marilynn said...

What a beautiful baby and what a awesome blessing it was. What a sweet memory.

Alexis said...

Wow how your family has grown.. there are so many of you now! And you son is Beautiful!